Our continued growth means that we are regularly recruiting for engineers and support staff with a range of experience.
Current vacancies at the AMRC with Boeing
- Senior Project Engineer (2 posts), Grade 7: £29,552 to £37,394 per annum, Closing date 16th April 2015
- Numerical Modelling and Simulation Project Engineer, Grade 6 £24,775 to £28,695 per annum, Closing date 19th April 2015
- Engineering Apprentice Machinist (2 posts), Salary for this grade will be the national minimum wage, 30th April 2015
- Senior Project Manager, Grade 8, £38,511 to £45,954 per annum, Closing date 7th May 2015
- Membership Manager, Grade 6, Grade 6: £24,775 to £28,695 per annum, Closing date 12th May 2015
All applications must be submitted through the University site.
Twitter users can also follow @theAMRC for job alerts and news.
Please see the Research pages for more information on our core R&D interests.
To find out about our apprenticeships and other skills offerings, visit the AMRC Training Centre.