ASTC researchers have the experience and expertise to fulfil your testing requirements.
Key staff include:
- Phil Spiers. Phil has 27 years of industrial experience, in test facilities for Rolls Royce, Martin Baker, and Messier-Dowty.
- Shane Smith. Shane has 37 years of experience in structural testing with the University of Sheffield, including installing and running the concrete test Mac² facility.
- Steve Partoon. Steve has 22 years of experience of aircraft system installations with MOD, and is certified to BSSM level 1 Strain Gauge installer.
- Dr Lynn Sandlands. Lynn has 6 years of experience of implementing and managing quality management systems to ISO 17025, BS EN 9001 and Asp100
- Steve Caborn. Steve has 16 years of experience in the motor industry working with Ford’s vehicle diagnostics. He has a further 7 years working in the photography and videography industry for private and commercial clients.
- Jake Martin. Jake has just completed an HNC in Engineering and a machining apprenticeship.
- Edward Allen. Edward is showing great promise on his advanced apprenticeship with us.