The Additive Manufacturing (AM) process allows complex design geometries to be produced in polymers and metals.
To exploit the maximum benefits of additive manufacturing (AM) it is necessary to re-think the design process. With our dedicated team of design engineers with experience of and access to the latest additive manufacturing processes, we are able to fully optimise the product design for the manufacturing route.
We have developed specialist knowledge in the areas of:
• Pushing the capability of AM systems
• Optimising build layout and support strategies
• Topology optimised and generative designs for lightweight structures
• Application of fused deposition modelling (FDM) technique
• Application of metal AM from design, manufacture and testing.
For more information, please contact:
Mark Cocking, design and development engineer