Tracking the Future of XR with Facebook, Magic Leap, Google, HTC Vive & more10 April 2019 - 11 April 2019
Join Rab Scott, the AMRC'S Head of Digital at VRX Europe and hear his insight into virtual and augmented reality
VRX Europe (10-11 April, Amsterdam) is the continent’s premier B2B immersive tech event, bringing together 300+ senior business leaders across enterprise, consumer entertainment, technology and investment.
VRX Europe is designed to generate partnerships and collaborations, whilst providing XR market intelligence, innovations and strategies for short- and long-term success.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Aleissia Laidacker, Interaction Director, MAGIC LEAP
- Greg Ivanov, Head of AR/VR/Lens Partnerships (EMEA),GOOGLE
- Felicia Williams, Head of Product Design - Social VR London, FACEBOOK
- Amber Alexander, Visualisation Specialist, AECOM
- Tim Scanlon, Vice President Customer Experience & Innovation, ABB
- Jan Pflueger, Center of Competence for Augmented and Virtual Reality,AUDI
- Kim-Leigh Pontin, Creative Interaction Director,SKY VR
- Herve Fontaine, Vice President Virtual Reality B2B and Business Development, HTC VIVE
- Erkut Ekinci, Head of Information Technologies,HUGO BOSS
- Terry Schussler, Director, Immersive Technology,DEUTSCHE TELEKOM
Plus BMW, BASF, NDREAMS, VOLKSWAGEN, BAYER, KLM, BBC, REWIND, FAST TRAVEL GAMES, TECHSTARS LONDON, LADBIBLE GROUP and more across consumer and enterprise XR.
Key topics covered at the event:
- State of the XR Industry and outlook to 2024
- Navigating the European market – Investment and funding
- Barriers to entering mainstream: What’s halting consumer adoption of XR?
- Where are the biggest opportunities in enterprise XR?
- 5G is coming, but what does it mean for XR?
- The socialisation of XR: What does it mean for the industry?
- Convergence of the XR market – Is mixed reality the future?
- Smartphone versus headset: Where is the market going?
Register to attend online here.
For additional event information and group rate enquiries, please reach out to Kathryn Bloxham at +44 (0)207 375 7567 or firstname.lastname@example.org