For over 20 years, we have made a major contribution to transforming the UK’s industrial and economic performance, delivering step changes in productivity, increasing competitiveness, developing new products and processes and training new talent.
Key findings in the report:
- Supports 520 high-value, high-productivity jobs – generating a Gross Value Added (GVA) equivalent of £55.8m per annum
- AMRC presence attracted £260m of investment across the Advanced Manufacturing Park (AMP) in Rotherham and Sheffield Business Park, resulting in 600 jobs
- Provides support to an average of 1,100 private sector businesses each year
- Unlocked £55.6 million of private sector leverage in 2019/20 – supporting the UK Government’s aim to double the value of private sector investment in R&D by 2030
- Trained more than 1,700 apprentices, working with 400 manufacturing firms via the AMRC Training Centre